Monday, April 25, 2011

70 degrees

When I left my apartment this morning for the first time in a while, I left without a warm coat or jacket. The weather today, a teaser for early summer, makes me think of lazy days lounging poolside and the lovely caramel color I imagine my skin will turn after hours spent laying on the beach.(Of course I plan to have a strong SPF)  Oh couldn't we all be so lucky to have a villa in St Tropez like the main characters of the 1969 film La Piscine. The movie is a bit twisted, but lets focus on the style and the tans...



The characters Penelope and Marianne just hang out in sexy bikinis and chic/ bohemian cover-ups



Ahh summer romance, everyone should have one. Also I must admit I tend to favor when men wear the shorter swimming trunks popular in the late 60's early 70's rather than the long board shorts so many dudes wear nowadays


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment