Friday, May 13, 2011

ReadyMade Renegades


Hey friends,


Sorry it has been a while. I have been busy re-organizing my apartment and as a result I realized certain notions of my life needed a bit of tidying up too. Thankfully when we take on these tasks, we do not have to go it alone. We can find helpful suggestions and tips in blogs, books, websites, magazines etc. One magazine I have always been a fan of and loved is ReadyMade. Last night I was fortunate enough to be invited to the ReadyMade 100 party which took place at the chic and fun bar inside the Woolworth Tower Kitchen in Tribeca.


The ReadyMade 100 party showcased the winners and finalists of the contest that the magazine held for some of the best DIY projects new and past from the magazine's archives. I snapped a few photos of some of the featured projects. 


the latest issue on one of the entries: building blocks table


me with my friend Hope





I loved this vintage fan light!
me, Liz (ReadyMade's Online Director), Hope and Billy



The winner! Lamps made with reused book pages.
So the party was fun and inspiring. If you have any tips for reorganization, I would love to hear them, please share!
For more info on ReadyMade and the party, visit http://www.readymade.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment