Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lunch date

Met up with my good friend Tyler for lunch yesterday at Soho Park. For some reason I was craving a veggie burger.


Tyler works as a stylist and we have always shared our love of mixing streetwear, designer labels, and yummy food.


After lunch we walked around for a bit and I pointed out INA, the consignment store that I found this dress in. When I spotted this piece a few months ago, I considered it but did not think it was for me and left it behind, but just like a hot encounter with a boy that is no good, I could not stop thinking about it and returned a week later to snag it. I was worried that the dress being a bigger size would make me look frumpish but once I put it on I fell for it and I actually love how the bagginess adds to the playfulness and spirit of the dress. My long hair is hiding the large round silver buttons that adorn the right shoulder.

Dress: Sonia Rykiel
Purple tights: DKNY
black lace-ups with heel: vintage Ferragamo
bowtie used as headband: Lanvin for H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment